torsdag 23. oktober 2008

Trip to the Liberated Areas

Andrea in the endless desert...

Our driver Batchir is making lunch for us.


And after lunch, a camel herd of about 100 camels passed by, some of them even had the nervs to finish the rest of our lunch!


Marzog Omar, an impressing man that have been fighting for its peoples freedom since 1973.

Grass is growing after heavy rain fall in Tifariti
Abb, our coordinator, and Andrea in front of a Moroccan tanks from the early years of the war

Climbing the mountains in search of cave paintings taht are thousands of years old

Making lunch in the desert with Batchir and Abba.

5 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Hei Andrea!

Kjempearti å sje bilda! Fortsett me det ;) Koss går det ellers? Fått nytt visum? :) Glede mæ te du kjæm tebake te iskalde Norge! :P

Takk for mail og forresten!! Godt å les ja:D

Klem!

Bjørn Harald sa...

Hallais andrea:)

Fikk mail'n din og tenkt at d her må æ no sjekke ka e for no. Va itj bortkasta tid d, da det her va god læsing. Syns d ser varmt ut...Bynne å svett bare ved å se på bildan:)
D kjem t å bli en overgang når du e tebake i nordlige strøk:)

Vennlig hilsen Flysoldat Lian

LA R.A.S.D. sa...

I'm a sahrawi man living in Brussels. before I spent 19 years in the sahrawi camps, in El Aaiun. I'm really impressed by your courage your generosity and your personality for traveling, visiting another comunities. It's curious! Me too, I would rather to visit and see Norway, that'e the life! Still like this, it's beautiful. People like are great.
My best regards
Mohamed

Admin sa...

Very nice experience. I know very well my people, every one who visits them fall in love with them, they are so kind and hospitality is an exemple for everybody.
I'm living in Belgium and I give them all my free time by writing on my blog and on other blogs and I feel happy because of that.

Anonym sa...

åh maren, æ savne dæ sånn!